Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, June 16, 2017

A Flaming Birthday Card

It's Friday again!  Yea!

Today I am sharing the card I made for our June Challenge at Great Impressions.


The stamp I started with is "Flaming Truck" (G536).  It is colored with Copic markers and then glazed over with Glossy Accents brushed on the truck and Glastique for the windows.  I don't have any masculine papers so I made one.  The paper behind the truck is just a guy carrying a tool box and holding a wrench.
I made the base red so I wanted something between and chose silver.  I embossed this and put it all together.  I then stamped the sentiment "Becoming a Classic" (D390) and placed it under the truck.  
I do hope you will check out the June Challenge at Great Impressions and see all the DT has for you this month.  See you in the challenge!
Hugs,
Robin

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...