Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, June 9, 2017

A Butterfly Get Well

Hello All and Happy Friday!  
Robin here sharing another card made for Great Impressions.


I am a huge fan of butterflies so when I saw this stamp I just had to get it.  This is called "Delicate Butterflies" (C413).  I stamped it all over the card with Versamark and then embossed it with Super Fine Black.  The stamp is rather small and I wanted to make sure you could see the definition.  I used some distress inks to make them flying in the sky then colored them with Copic markers.
The sentiment is part of a set called "Sweet Sentiments" (E791).  It includes "Thinking of You" and "Happy Birthday" along with the "Get Well".  I really like the font for this.  I die cut the circle of butterflies and then stamped in the center.  It looked a little off so I stamped some butterflies there too.  I added ribbon and flowers to finish it off.
I also want to remind you of the June Challenge at Great Impressions.  Our challenge this month is "Masculine" and here is the prize you can win.
Image may contain: text
I do hope to see you in the challenge this month!

I'm so happy you stopped by today!  Have a magnificent day!
Hugs,

Robin

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...