Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, May 22, 2017

You are in my thoughts ...

Good morning! I hope you had a marvelous weekend. Today's card is thoughtful and sweet.


I stamped the Little Girl in Springtime (F466) with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, and used Copic Markers to color her. A White Gelly Roll Pen was used in the center of the flowers, and for the band on the hat. Distress Ink was applied to create ground cover and sky. I chose the Thoughts Sentiment (B176) to go with this lovely girl. I then create the border around the image using a 0.35 Copic Multi-Liner.

Our Great Impressions May Challenge is live! Hop on over for all of the details, and join in the FUN! We can't wait to see what you create this month!

Until next week ... Enjoy!

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...