Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, May 19, 2017

Mid Month Challenge Reminder

Happy Friday All!

I hope you all have had a great week and are ready for the weekend.  I know I am.  Robin here.  I wanted to remind you of the Great Impressions May Challenge.  The challenge is "Feminine" and this is the card I made for the challenge.


For the background paper I stamped The Rose (J106) all the way down the paper and embossed it.  Then I used some distress inks.  The stamp I wanted to make the main focus is Birds and Roses (G111).  I also used embossing for this one then colored with my Copics.  I used some Glastique to give strength to the branches and some leaves then did a fussy cut after it dried.

I thought this stamp should be framed but I didn't have any frame dies so I used this die and cut out the center. Using a neutral color made the stamp just pop out plus I did pop it up.  I put it on the base and added a bow and some of what I like to call flower seeds.  I actually cut it off some silk floral arrangements I bought.

Thanks to all of you who have entered the challenge so far and I'm hoping to see so many more of you enter.  This is the prize you can win.


What a great stamp for Father's Day!

I'm so happy you stopped by and have a blessed day!

Hugs,


1 comment :

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Absolutely lovely card! I just love the stamp and how you made the birds robins! Cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...