Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, May 26, 2017

Get Well Daisies

HAPPY FRIDAY!

I'm so glad for the weekend to be here.  This is Robin and I have a Get Well card for you today.


For this card I used "Get Well Daisy (E700) and "Daisy Border (G403)".  I stamped them with Versamark and then embossed with gold.  I thought it would look pretty and a nice change from black.  They were then colored with Copics.  I did a fussy cut on the sentiment and popped it up.  I used the the other stamp on the border and then distressed with blue.  

I'd also like to remind you of the May Challenge here at Great Impressions.  The challenge is "Feminine" and the prize is perfect for your upcoming Father's Day card.

No automatic alt text available.

You still have a few more days to enter.  I would love to see your projects this month!

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Hugs,


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...