Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Another year older?

Hi friends, it's Tuesday so that means I'm here to share with you some inspiration using stamps from the Great Impressions online store!  Following our challenge theme for the month of celebrations I'm sharing another birthday card that I think is just so, so fun!  Check it out:
I've used two fun stamps on the outside F623 Sheepdog and It's Your Birthday C458.  I love the colors I've used for this card...red, yellow, and grey so manly right?  I hope so as it is for a guy!
On the inside of the card I stamped the D514 Another Year stamp - - so fun, right?  I added a fun little star as well.  This card just makes me smile and I hope it makes you smile too!

 Thank you so much for stopping by today!  I would love to you to join us for our monthly challenge!  If you use a stamp from the Great Impressions online store, please link it up in our Customer gallery, too!
 

2 comments :

Mynn xx said...

Lorie, this is AWESOME! I am in LOVE with the fun layout, great patterned papers, and the way you colored and made the image your focal point! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Patti J said...

Cute as can be, Lorie!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...