Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Happy Holidays ...

Good morning and Happy Wednesday! Ruza here to share a holiday card that I created for the House of Cards Challenge this month featuring an adorable holiday stamp from Great Impressions Stamps.


I fell in love with the adorable Franklin Hanging On (E366) stamp, and couldn't wait to ink him up. Today's card features masking, coloring with my Copic Markers, and paper piecing of the image to create my scene. Once that part was complete, I used DP and border stickers to create the border at the top. Next up I added the Holidays Sentiment (F621) along the bottom and added red dots around the sentiment.


That is all for me today. I will be back next week with another project featuring some amazing stamps from Great Impressions! I hope you will check out our current Great Impressions Challenge, and if you use some Great Impressions stamps make sure you link them up in our Customer Gallery!

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas!

Until next week ... Enjoy!

2 comments :

Unknown said...

SUPER cuuuuute, love your coloring and design!

Patti J said...

I just love this little image! What a fun card - loved it before, and I still love it! Great idea to use the image multiple times in layers! Thanks for sharing :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...