Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, September 14, 2015

Beautiful Boots


Hi, all!  Time for me to share another creation using stamps from the Great Impressions online store!  Today, I'm featuring a *NEW* stamp that is just SO pretty!  Check out my card...


This beautiful image, G528 Cowboy Boots With Flowers, is something I wouldn't normally use, but it is just so pretty that I HAD to get it and try to do it justice!  All I had to do was stamp it and color it.  I chose to use kraft paper to give a more vintage feel. 


All that I had to do was accent it with a little bit of twine, a button, some Stickles, and lots of distressing.  I LOVE the way this turned out!  I hope that you agree!  Please do leave me a comment below to let me know what you think! :)


That's all for me today, friends.  THANK YOU so much for stopping by to take a peek at my card!  I also would love for you to come and join our monthly challenge!  If you use a stamp from the Great Impressions online store, please link it up in our Customer Gallery, too!  Until next time, HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)

blog sig 2015-16 photo Signature_1.png

Project supplies:


3 comments :

Unknown said...

Oooh isn't that a lovely stamp and such a beautiful card you made using it! It's gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Great distressed look Mynn! I also love the look of the stamp on kraft!

Patti J said...

Mynn, this is lovely! Someone is going to be thrilled to find this in their mailbox! Thanks for sharing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...