Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, April 27, 2015

When it rains...


Hello again, friends!  I'm back with another card using stamps from the Great Impressions online store!  I decided to make one more rain themed card before May is upon us and the flowers replace the rain! ;)  Come and check it out...


The sentiment and images are actually just one stamp!  It's called F448 When It Rains and I just adore the font of the sentiment and the darling boots!  I colored the boots in with glittery Sakura gel pens to add more shine.


All I had to do with this panel after it was colored was to layer it onto a card base prepped with patterned paper and a doily.  Voila!  I love these polka dots!  What about you?  Love or not?  I'd like to hear in the comment below!


That's all for me today!  I'll be back next Monday with another creation using stamps from the Great Impressions store.  I hope you join in our current challenge, and, if you use Great Impressions stamps, link them up in our Customer Gallery, too!  HUGS and happy stamping to you all!

 photo Sigcopy.png

2 comments :

Patti J said...

You had me at the polka dots! Love your card, Mynn - those boots always make me smile :) Great card, thanks for sharing and always inspiring!

Unknown said...

I love your cards that you made and showing for us.
Loyalty stamp cards custom made

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...