Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Saturday, May 17, 2014

INSPIRATION SATURDAY WITH ELLEN

Hello sweet Great Impressions friends! Welcome back for more inspiration from Great Impressions. This is Ellen again and it is the third  Saturday in May so there is still time for you to join in with our challenge! Here is a little inspiration to get you going:
 



 
This is a very simple card to make. I just stamped the flowers and, since the sentiment is bigger than what I needed for this card, I masked the bottom and just used the top part.  I colored the image with Copics, cut the panel to the size I wanted and mounted on blue card stock. I then dry embossed some white card stock and mounted on more of the blue. I adhered all of the pieces to a white card blank.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by for a bit of inspiration from Great Impressions. Be sure to check out the current monthly challenge and don’t forget to link your GI creations at our CUSTOMER GALLERY!
 
One last thing, be sure to “Like” Great Impressions on FACEBOOK and I’ll see you again next Saturday!
Hugs!
NewSignature_thumb1_thumb_thumb_thum[1]
My Blog: In A World Of Craft







3 comments :

Mynn xx said...

This is SO sweet, Ellen! LOVE the gorgeous coloring! Mynn xx

Leah said...

Very pretty! I love the blue and white, very elegant!

Patti J said...

Very pretty card, Ellen! Love this stamp, and you've colored it beautifully. That embossed background is the perfect finishing touch!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...