Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, April 11, 2014

Easter in White

       Today I'm sharing a classic Easter tag using E747 Easter Greetings.  It's another of my favorite Easter stamps.  It works inside or on the outside of a card.  


     I stamped E747 Easter Greetings 4 times and colored then popped the different layers using dimensional tape.   After mounting it on beautiful Egg shaped die I added lots of sparkle with Stickles; I wish you could see how it absolutely shimmers in the light. Finally a pretty bow was added and now it's ready to be attached to a chocolate bunny or Easter Basket.  

2 comments :

Mynn xx said...

Another beautiful tag, Mary Anne! LOVE the fabulous coloring! :) Mynn xx

~ Kendra ~ said...

Wow! Lovely coloring of the image!! Makes for a beautiful ornament or tag!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...