Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, March 24, 2014

Baby Card

Happy Monday Great Impressions Stamp Friends!

Kendra from Luv 2 Scrap 'n Make Cards here today to share an adorable baby card with you!

Recently one of my friends welcomed an adorable little baby boy into their lives!
I created this sweet baby card for them:
I used the fun Pull Toys (J92) stamp for this card!  Perfect for baby cards!

More details on my personal blog here.

---------------

Thank you for stopping by to see my project today!
Be sure to stop back for more wonderful inspiration!

Join in our monthly challenge as well!  
We'd love to see what you create!

Check out the Great Impressions shop for more wonderful stamps!!

Have a wonderful week!


4 comments :

Mynn xx said...

Absolutely darling!!! LOVE those sweet animals and your coloring is fabulous! Mynn xx

jonim52 said...

Kendra, this is so cute. I might have to get that stamp now!

Karen Petitt said...

So very cute and your colouring is gorgeous x

Sparkly Engineer said...

So darling and I love your design

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...