Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, February 3, 2014

Love You A Ton

Happy Monday Great Impressions Stamp Friends!

Kendra from Luv 2 Scrap 'n Make Cards here today to share my first inspirational post with you!
I will be sharing a project with you each Monday!!

I am so excited to be joining this lovely team!  I love Great Impressions Stamps!!

Here's my first Monday inspiration for you:
I used Heart Struck Elephant F571 and A Ton B238!
Such fun stamps!
Perfect for Valentine's Day!

More details on my personal blog here.

---------------

Thank you for stopping by to see my project today!
Be sure to stop back for more wonderful inspiration!

Join in our monthly challenge as well!  
We'd love to see what you create!

Check out the Great Impressions shop for more wonderful stamps!!

Have a wonderful week!


5 comments :

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous card Kendra, Love the heart embossing and the adorable image.

Hugs Julie xxx

Mary K said...

Kendra, great job on making that elephant look so lovable!Looking forward to Mondays, too.

Sparkly Engineer said...

Kendra, this is just sweet as can be.

Mynn xx said...

Absolutely darling!!! LOVE me a good punny Valentine! ;) Mynn xx

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness Kendra? That is just too cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...