Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Love!!

Hi everyone Monica here again.  Today I am sharing a card I made referencing "love".  To me  there is no word more powerful and strong.  Life is full of trials and tribulations and love can conquer all.  Now the whale may seem odd, but I love whales and this Smiling Whale one from Great Impressions was just too cute to pass up! so to me it goes perfectly! LOL



Hope everyone has a Whale of a Wednesday!!
Hugs
Monica

4 comments :

Jenny said...

Yikes Monica! This is super adorable - thinking I may "need" that whale! lol!

Sue from Oregon said...

Darling Monica-love the pearls around your whale!

Shanna Shands said...

Love the pearl border!

Julie Odil said...

I think that whale works perfectly! Adorable!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...