Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Saturday, July 7, 2012

For that special friend...


Hello!!!!  Sue here --Today is sleep-in Saturday for most of you. I hope you are enjoying a nice, restful day! What a lucky bunch you are!!!!

Formula:  A pretty sentiment + pretty papers=a quick, clean and simple creation.  I love this wonderful sentiment, perfect for a special friend!!!  I made this card using a one-piece-card silhouette cut. I added a punched flower and some twine and it was done in a flash. .

You can see the front panel opens up all in one piece!


Great Impressions has a call out for a new Design Team Member too...Check it out!

Join our July  Monthly Challenge- HERE.(Theme-Color in the lines)
(you can win some Great Impressions stamps!)

To visit the Great Impressions website-click HERE.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

Look for me on Friday next week-Check out the special peeks all week long on this blog!

Card details:
--------------------------------
Stamps:  A Flower  G455
Cardstock: Stampin Up Designer Paper Everyday Enchantment, blissful blue card base
Ink: Versafine Black
Misc: twine, SU flower punch, misc brad
Silhouette cut:  basic label card square

4 comments :

Jenny said...

Oh my goodness Sue! This is so gosh darn pretty! Love how you placed all the elements together...really like the stripes and flowers together too. And what a unique fun shape...guess I just love it all :)

Deloris said...

Neat card! Love all the fun designer papers and the cute flowers and twine.

I bought that Silhouette file a while ago and haven't used it yet. Thanks for the inspiration!

Angela said...

What a lovely card, Sue! Fun colors and I love that sentiment...

CuteNCrafty Mommy said...

I have this stamp as well as many other and it is a fun one to you. So many fun ways to use it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...